Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Blog, New Adventures

It's time for a new blog! The Horned Frog Blog served me well, and while I'll always be a TCU horned frog for life it is time for a new chapter of blog-ness :) 

First, go listen to this song by Needtobreathe, because this is the vibe I'm going for.




Really exciting things are happening for me right now and I hope to use this blog as a way to chronical all the beautiful things in my life. My anthem for 2013: 

Hey now, this is my desire                                             
Consume me like a fire, 
'Cause I just want something beautiful
To touch me, I know that I'm in reach
'Cause I am down on my knees.           
I'm waiting for something beautiful


Thanks for reading and cheers to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment