Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow!

I've been getting some requests for pictures of the snow... and I'm sorry I have not delivered sooner. It's just weird that I live in a place that has substantial snow in the forecast pretty much weekly! These are some pictures from some pretty snowfall we had recently!

Aside from one long chilly wait for the 157 bus, I'm hanging in there and actually doing quite well! It's amazing how fast my body has adjusted to temperature. When it's in the 30's now it feels warm enough to go sun bathing or something haha.



The top right has become a typical wardrobe for me on the way to class. Top left is a picture of the sidewalk I walk down to get to class each morning. Bottom left to right shows this awkward ice formation that grew ouside near the laundry room under a leaky pipe, my awesome peace sign boots (yes I promise I'm in grad school), and a high rise disappearing into some really thick low fog. Never a dull moment here in Chicago :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss Amanda, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://justjuliec.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award-also-known-as-fun-facts.html

    ReplyDelete